In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we answer a listener’s question on shared custody.
Provide children with consistency in rules between both parents.
- Divorced parents often feel anxious about what their children think, so they grow lax on the rules.
Have a conversation centering around your love for your children.
- Both parents should love their children more than they hate each other.
- Discuss the boundaries you’ll set for your children to provide consistency and present a united front.
Tune in to hear how to have a tough conversation with your ex-spouse.
- Do you have a question for Andy? Call in and your questions might be features on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com