In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we answer a listener’s question on affirmations.
Recite affirmations at least twice a day.
- Recite once in the morning after you brush your teeth but before you check your messages.
- Recite once at night before you get in bed and before you get tired.
- Memorize a specific line that speaks to you.
Stay motivated to keep using these affirmations.
- Helping people can be a good way to stay motivated.
- Stop listening toyourself and start talking to yourself.
- Surround yourself with wise people.
Tune in to hear the method Andy uses to memorize everything from affirmations to Bible verses.
Do you have a question for Andy? Call in and your questions might be features on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com