In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we answer a listener’s question on spousal support.
Every marriage goes through hard times eventually.
- Men sometimes have a hard time opening up when they feel bad.
- Go to someone your spouse trusts and ask them to talk to your spouse.
- Sometimes the person we’re closest to isn’t the person we can hear advice from.
- Part of their self-doubt is wrapped up in you and feeling like they could provide for/support you better.
Be patient even when they don’t deserve patience
- Hardship builds bonds.
- You’re not the person to tell your spouse what book to read or what CD to listen to.
- You can take an active role by being supportive.
Tune in to hear how Andy’s wife helped him during a hard time.
Do you have a question for Andy? Call in and your questions might be features on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com