In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I answer a listener question on overcoming faulty thinking, and taking action when someone close to you has pulled you down.
This is one of those things where the first step is clearing the negativity out of your mind and heart.
- Forgiveness is the reset button you’ve been given to take care of this.
- I cannot find any book or expert who says that for one person to forgive another person, the person being forgiven has to ask for it, deserve it, or even be aware that it’s happening.
- God made you with a certain level of skills, abilities, and talents, and for you to deny who you are is to deny the God who made you.
All the stuff that’s keeping you from being who you are isn’t your fault, it’s the fault of the negative people you’re dragging around with you.
- You truly need to cut them loose, and the only way that will happen is by choosing forgiveness. Remember, it’s about your thinking—and you can choose how you think.
- Make sure the people you surround yourself with are telling you the truth about who you are and what you can become.
- You may need to forgive yourself.
- People stay away from people they sense bitterness in.
Tune in to hear some ideas for easy entry points to forgiveness, and to learn the method Andy has found to forgive people inside and outside your life.
Side note: If you’ve experienced a problem with In The Loop updating on your podcast feed, simply unsubscribe and resubscribe to the feed. We ran into an issue several weeks back that caused some subscribers to lose connection with the most recent episodes.
Thanks for listening and sorry for the inconvenience!
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com