This week, Andy hosts Rowdy Gaines – three-time Olympic gold medalist, five-time world champion, member of the Olympic Hall of Fame, and NBC swimming analyst since 1992.
Tune in to hear Rowdy talk about his childhood, his experiences as a competitive swimmer, what swimmers eat to replace the thousands of calories they burn, what it was like to be an athlete during the U.S. boycott of the 1980 Olympic games in Moscow, and much more!
Connect with Rowdy on Social Media
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RowdyGainesNBC
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rowdygaines/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rowdygaines
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rowdy-gaines-3a4b34171/
If you have questions or comments for THE PROFESSIONAL NOTICER, please contact us at:
- Email: TheProfessionalNoticer@AndyAndrews.com
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/AndyAndrews
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/AndyAndrewsAuthor
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AndyAndrews
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/AndyAndrewsAuthor