In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by Andy Traub.
Andy and AT discuss what we need to do to make days like Valentine’s Day special. Andy shares a funny story of what he recently did to make just an average night with his family a special occasion.
Is it important to make Valentine’s Day special, or is it just a dumb holiday?
- Yes, it is a dumb holiday…and yes, we DO need to make it special.
- At one point, Andy was just having his assistant order flowers to send his wife, Polly, for him.
- Eventually, Polly told him that flowers he had his assistant order didn’t mean all that much.
So he started putting more intention into doing something that showed Polly he actually cared.
- You don’t have to wait for Valentine’s Day or any kind of special day to surprise your spouse or your kids or anyone with something special.
- Andy did this the other day by cooking a surprise dinner with an extremely unique menu for his family.
- Look for ways to make ordinary days special days, no matter whether it’s Valentine’s Day or not.
If you do a surprise dinner for your family, find Andy on Facebook or Twitter and send him your menu!
Were you encouraged or helped by this podcast? Be sure to share this episode with a friend!
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com