In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I answer a listener question on how I’ve chosen not to focus on being a victim and how you, too, can keep away from this mentality.
There are challenging things happening in all our lives that give us the opportunity to “check out.”
- However, you can choose what mentality you focus on.
- There isn’t really a how. You either choose your mentality or you do not.
Society continues to believe that choice is the foundation of everything we do.
- That is like flipping a coin if you don’t know the foundation of what a good choice is or why choices yield certain results.
- Your thinking is the foundation. Every choice you’ll ever make is based on it.
- Because you have free will, you can choose how you think by deciding who you spend time with, what you read or watch, and what you spend time thinking about.
- Choosing your thinking requires you to act against your instincts.
I have never seen an incredible leader who was not incredible at leading themselves.
- You have been created with a will that is stronger than your emotions.
- You have been created with the ability to act a certain way despite how you feel.
Tune in to the episode to hear the songs Andy turns on when he needs to hear something that brings up fun memories.
And please share this free content with any family, friends, or co-workers who would be inspired by it!
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com