In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I share my thoughts on a listener question about generational advancement.
Reversing generational curses or trends is a huge thing to me, and I’ve spent a great deal of time searching for answers on this topic.
The most important thing I’ve learned on this search comes from studying many other families.
- I’ve studied families that have been affected by negative generational things.
- I’ve studied families that have had huge generational success.
- For people to want to change, you need to prove why a particular way of doing something works.
- I’ve spent the past two years working on the 100 Year Parenting course to explain just that.
- It’s basically the long form answer to this question.
It’s all parenting.
- I’m even talking about business relationships and marriages.
- The way people deal with things, or come around to a new light of wisdom has a lot to do with how they were raised.
- It’s easy to realize that we all understand that a child who grows into a 25-year-old adult with exceptional manners is imminently more employable than a 25-year-old without good manners.
- Manners are money.
If you haven’t seen any of the parenting course, go to AndyAndrews.com and click on the parenting banner. Inside is a free 4-video series, which has over 80 total minutes of content.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com