In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I answer a listener question about the hardest thing in my life and what I worry about the most.
I think frustration is one of the hardest things in my life.
- First, I don’t want to come across sounding ungrateful or jealous.
- I see celebrities on YouTube with millions if not billions of views and I ask, what are they offering that will change your family for the better?
- Some of my friends like Wes Hampton or Sugarcane Jane are great musicians with a positive message. So how do we get people like this to have influence on millions?
- It’s frustrating to know that we have the power to change they world, and in ways we still are not.
There was a time when Billy Graham was preaching out of a tent.
- Two words in a telegram to the newspaper—“Puff Graham”—changed everything.
- Billy never met the man, William Hurst, who sent the telegram, nor did he know the reason why.
- Now it’s hard to find someone who hasn’t heard of Billy Graham.
What do I worry about?
- I don’t really worry about anything, but I have concerns.
- Am I doing everything that can be done to get the message out in my books?
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com