In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I answer a listener question on self-sabotage and the most important quality in people.
We’ve talked on several other episodes about how the way you think is the foundation for everything.
- The things we listen to, watch, and read totally affect what we believe.
- I have come to the conclusion that people cannot achieve beyond what they really believe.
Out of the organizations and companies that I speak for, athletes usually have the hardest time believing this.
- We test this by having one of them complete a physical feat that is easy for him to do well.
- I then tell him something has been changed.
- I don’t actually change anything, but it is very obvious that because he believes something has changed, he is not able to complete the feat the way he did before.
I believe the most important quality a person can have is to be a person other people want to be around. This encompasses…
If you do not focus on becoming a person other people want to be around, people aren’t going to listen to you.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com