This week, Andy hosts US Army MSG Cedric King – Army Ranger, speaker, author, and accomplished athlete.
Tune in to hear Cedric share his life story – before and after the IED explosion in Afghanistan that changed his life. How does one recover from such a thing? Who were the people who influenced him most during his recovery? Listen as Andy and Cedric discuss how his life has changed since that time, and hear about the exciting project he’s a part of that releases soon!
Connect with Cedric Online:
- Website: www.Cedrickingspeaker.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cedricking.us/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cedrickingmsg
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cedrickingmsg/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cedrickingmsg/
Be sure to pick up a copy of Cedric’s book The Making Point: How to Succeed When You’re at Your Breaking Point.
Available at Amazon.com: https://amzn.to/3Sayn5x
If you have questions or comments for THE PROFESSIONAL NOTICER, please contact us at: