This week, Andy hosts Ted Nugent – Rock and Roll Legend, Hunter, and defender of the Constitution.
Tune in to hear Ted share about his family, his upbringing, and how important parental and self discipline are to the character of a nation. Listen as Andy and Ted discuss our woke, feelings-focused culture, why Ted’s made many of the choices he’s made, and how they’ve impacted the trajectory of his life.
Oh…and don’t forget to buckle your seatbelt before you press play!
Connect with Ted Online
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tednugent
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tednugent
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tednugentofficial/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/tednugent
- Podcast: https://www.tednugent.com/ted-nugent-rocks-new-spirit-campfire-podcast/
- Website: TedNugent.com
- Kamp for Kids: founded by Mr. Nugent in 1990 to get kids out of the malls, off the streets, away from drugs and crime, and into the woods.
- FullCircle: serves families with teens/young adults who struggle with a range of issues that can challenge the very foundation of any household.
- Hunter Nation: created by hunters for American patriots.
If you have questions or comments for THE PROFESSIONAL NOTICER, please contact us at: