In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by Andy Traub.
Chris LoCurto is the host of Dave Ramsey’s EntreLeadership podcast, which Andy was a guest on a few weeks ago. You can find Chris at http://ChrisLoCurto.com and www.twitter.com/ChrisLoCurto.
Andy asks Chris: “What is the coolest thing going on your life right now?”
- Chris says teaching business owners and leaders the information from EntreLeadership is the most exciting thing for him
- Andy thinks EntreLeadership is an important book because it gives business owners a direction that they previously couldn’t put into words
The lesson from EntreLeadership that has the biggest impact is personality styles
- We give direction the same way we like to receive direction
- If you try to give someone direction that way they don’t like to receive information, you’ll never get through to them
- As a leader, it’s your job to learn how to communicate to people in a way they will understand, not theirs
- Responsibility is great because it gives us hope and control over situations
When you can change the culture of where you spend your most time (for most, your workplace), it starts changing the way you look at everything:
- Your family
- Your kids
- What you do on your weekends
When your home life, finances, or personal fulfillment is suffering, it’s inevitable that your work performance will also suffer
- This is why Andy’s message works for companies in every industry
- Regardless of your profession, the principles of leadership and entrepreneurship apply to you, because we’re all in sales
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com