In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we answer a listener’s question on change.
People believe that you have to hit rock bottom to change.
- Hitting rock bottom can be what facilitates change but it’s not necessary.
- This can happen and thus it is true but not The Truth.
You can live your life without ever approaching rock bottom.
- Figure out ways to open your eyes before you get to rock bottom.
- Direction, not intention, determines destination.
People use intention as an excuse.
- They say things like, “I never intended for this to happen.”
Tune in to hear about Austin Andrews mingling with celebrities.
- Do you have a question for Andy? Call in and your questions might be features on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com