In the Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we discuss a listener’s question regarding giving advice to his college-aged son.
Children are in a lot of danger because of this.
- There’s a big difference between teaching how to think and what to think.
- The danger starts in elementary school.
Kids need a lot of time with their parents.
- You can teach them how to think.
- It’s important to know what they think now and how they came to that conclusion.
Tune in to hear about a conversation Andy had with his son’s principal.
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com