In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we discuss a listener’s question about recognition and participation trophies.
This participation thing is harmful to kids.
- There is a whole generation of people out there who don’t know what they’re good at or what they want to do.
- We don’t just want to raise great kids—we want to raise kids who become great adults.
- When you get to adulthood, it matters whether you win or lose.
No one has ever been great at everything.
- God gives everyone a gift—and making people think they are just as good at everything as everybody else doesn’t help them find it.
Tune in to hear the incredible story of how Andy’s son, Adam, found his strength.
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com