In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, our special guest, Cindy Monroe, reveals the secrets behind her massive entrepreneurial success.
Cindy came up with her idea 13 years ago in Hixson, TN.
- She saw boutiques popping up all over her town, but noticed they all closed at 6pm—right when women got off work.
- She decided to create 31 Gifts, a direct sales company that sells handbags, jewelry, and other gifts for women.
She grew her company and built raving fans by communicating her core values.
- She wanted to help her family and other families achieve financial freedom.
- 31 Gifts helps reverse the effect of the confidence crisis most women experience by showing them their true worth and value.
- Cindy gives her sales consultants 25% or greater commission to help their families achieve financial freedom.
- Her company takes giving seriously and donates hundreds of millions of dollars to charitable organizations.
Cindy did all of this while having a family.
- She focused on faith, family, and 31 Gifts—she said no to anything else that fell outside of those 3 buckets.
- She communicated her expectations so everyone was on the same page.
- Everything and everyone she worked with went on her calendar so everyone knew they were important.
Tune in to hear Cindy’s advice for struggling entrepreneurs and click here to check out Thirty One Gifts.
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com