In the Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I answer a listener question on how I come to a decision when there are many different determining factors to consider.
There are three questions that I ask to determine major decisions.
- Is this something that will be good for God?
- It cannot be in God’s will for me to do if it’s not good for God.
- Will this help people who are hurting?
- My mission in life is to help people live the lives that they would if they only knew how to do so. People who are not living the life they would like to are hurting, frustrated and stressed.
- Will my take on it be unique enough to make a difference for people?
Smart people can’t help but play a little chess when they are having a conversation or being asked for advice.
- Most times when I’m seeking wisdom from a person, I don’t ask the question straight out. I ask around it.
- I want to find out what they think about certain areas and give stories of their experience in ways they’ve used to make decisions like this.
- Your bottom line is you are seeking wisdom.
- Ultimately when you’re talking with other people, reading, or praying—you are seeking wisdom. And seeking wisdom is work.
In the full episode you’ll hear the very first teaser for Andy’s new book, the “most direct” book he says he’s ever written!
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com