In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s show, we’re switching things up a bit and presenting an episode of random questions that will hopefully help us get to know Andy a bit more.
Andy talks a lot about how important laughter should be in people’s lives, so this week we asked him some random questions designed to be fun and funny—but also to really make him think:
- Who is your favorite songwriter right now?
- Who is your favorite author right now?
- What’s the best voice impression that you do?
- If you could have personally witnessed any event, what would you have wanted to see?
- What are three historical characters you considered including in The Traveler’s Gift but they didn’t make it?
Here’s a challenge for our listeners…what is an interesting question you’ve never heard addressed that you want to ask Andy?
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com