In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I answer a listener question on how to turn big powerful thoughts into smaller, concise statements so they can be clearly communicated to others.
Before getting into that, we have a quick announcement.
- There are not a whole whole lot of opportunities for ticketed events to hear me speak.
- Crossroads Church in Oklahoma City is holding the 2014 Leadership Conference with Jon Acuff, Dr. Mark Rutland, and myself on September 26th, 2014.
We’ve all heard the statements:
- Average people compare themselves with other people.
- High achievers compare themselves with their potential.
- There is a clue in that statement as to what we should be doing to take these big ideas and turn them into little steps.
- Most of us are so consumed with the little steps that we hope the big thing will manifest itself.
It is a common mistake for people to allow methods to determine their possible results.
- I urge you to turn this idea on its head.
- If you want to be clear and concise with those little things and create a huge picture, you need to determine the best possible result you can achieve.
- Once you have that clearly defined, you can quit thinking about it so hard. Now you can go back and devise the methods that will take you there.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com