In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I address a listener question on displacing negative thoughts.
You can’t leave your mind blank.
- When we don’t choose what goes in our minds, our minds fill up with things that point our thoughts in other directions.
- These directions may affect our choices in ways we would really rather not choose.
- How many times have we said to ourselves, “what was I thinking?”
Think about this….
- If I was to sing, “Just sit right back and you’ll hear a tale…”
- You would immediately think, “A tale of a fateful trip.”
- But was there really a time that we sat down with a pen a pad and said that we wanted to learn this song?
- We weren’t choosing anything at that time, but it made its way into our brains and it’s never going away.
There was a movie I saw in high school that totally freaked me out.
- I don’t even remember why I was there, or who I was with when I saw it.
- It has been decades since I’ve seen that movie, but I can’t forget the things that I saw.
- Those images are not doing me any good.
Why not choose what does go in our minds?
- Choose something that will benefit your family forever, or benefit what you believe your destiny to be.
- It is important to choose.
- You don’t have to read my books, but you better be reading something beneficial.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com