In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I talk about how you can win tickets to see me (along with many other awesome speakers) speak at Dave Ramsey’s SMART Conference!
This is going to be an amazing event at the Verizon Theatre in Dallas, TX—with speakers:
Dave Ramsey Rachel Cruze
Dr. Henry Cloud Dr. Emerson Eggerichs
Joy Eggerichs Dr. Meg Meeker
People forget that Dave had to learn his financial stance as an adult after battling bankruptcy.
- His daughter, Rachel, grew up watching the changes happening in her family as a child, teen, and young adult.
- She has been raised to understand these principles, and I am excited to hear her perspective.
I have already pre-ordered my copy of their book, Smart Money Smart Kids: Raising the Next Generation to Win with Money.
Follow the link above to pre-order yours now!
Why is it important for people to attend events like this?
- I work with coaches, teams, organizations, businesses—I can’t afford for people to have average results.
- Without results, I’m just a guy who can talk fast and is a little funny.
- The key is to help people truly understand how much they need to learn and how much they don’t know.
Have you ever been absolutely sure you know something in your life…and then a couple months later you found out that it wasn’t exactly correct?
- Could there be something in your life right now that you are wrong about?
- If that’s true then we don’t know what that might be—there is a lot beyond what we know.
It’s amazing to me that I wrote The Traveler’s Gift 15 years ago and people still find it valuable.
- I do Seven Decisions seminars and I’ll talk for six hours on these decisions.
- 90% of the stuff I talk about is things I learned after I wrote the book.
- My approach was to actively pursue more wisdom on these decisions.
Make sure you are on our email list.
- In the next week you will get all the details to win tickets to this amazing event on March 29th.
Check out these books from the other speakers!
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com