In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by Andy Traub.
On this week’s episode, Andy talks about his family’s favorite show on TV, and why it could be a great thing for YOUR family to watch.
Duck Dynasty has become the Andrews family’s new favorite TV show.
- It’s like a modern-day version of The Waltons.
- They end every show with the entire family around the dinner table saying a prayer together.
It’s a great show about family and business values.
- The people on the show offer great examples for mothers and fathers.
- They are also a great example of creating a business by coming up with a way to offer tremendous value to people.
It’s not just another “reality” show.
- The episodes aren’t all about fighting and bad language.
- They show how families can sometimes disagree without being so disagreeable.
- The show reflects how large of a role faith plays in their lives.
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com