In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
In this episode, we answer a listener’s question on overcoming hardships.
God knows what He’s doing.
- We have a limited understanding.
- Sometimes parents allow their children to go through difficulties because they want what’s best for their child.
Hardships can be a blessing.
- Adversity builds muscle.
- I wouldn’t have chosen to live under a pier, but today I see the benefits of that time in my life.
You can choose how you view hardship.
- Be on the lookout for massive blessings because of your hardships.
- Just because we don’t know what God is doing, that doesn’t mean He isn’t doing great things.
Tune in to hear about the hardest time in Andy’s life and what happened because of it.
Questions for Listeners
- Do you have a question for Andy? Call in and your questions might be features on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com