In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, we discuss a listener’s question about what Andy did to prepare his boys for exposure to pornography.
Start preparing your kids for adulthood early on.
- Explain to them why you make the decisions you do regarding what you watch, read, and listen to.
- Point to your spouse as an example of someone your kids should marry.
Talk to your kids about where they want to go in life.
- Teach them to make choices that move them toward what they want.
- Things they feed their mind can either move them upstream, downstream, or keep them in the same place.
Tune in to hear the conversation Andy had with his son, Adam, about drinking from a creek.
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com