In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I answer a listener question on how to be successful in sales situations.
I want to go to ground-zero with you.
- If you’re in sales, you have been told by your sales manager that if you build a relationship, you will make a sale.
- You know it’s true, but you should ask yourself why it’s true.
- If you build a relationship with someone and they become your best friend, not only are they never going to do business with anybody else, they’re going to talk about you in glowing terms and bulldoze people into your path.
Customer satisfaction is a great concept, but I’m always blown away by companies that build their entire advertising campaigns on this.
- The truth is that customer satisfaction is the lowest bar that you can possibly hit and stay in business.
- What you want is a raving fan.
- Raving fans do not happen because of price and product.
- They happen because there is a relationship.
Whatever industry you’re in, the real product is you.
- It is important to get your eyes off yourself and become someone that others want to be around.
- People want to talk about themselves and they’re dying for somebody who will listen.
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com