In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, learn why honoring your current job (even if you’re planning to leave) can create a wave of opportunity.
What you’re aiming at determines your destination.
- I would be careful in how you express what you’re doing in your own mind.
- As an entrepreneur and someone who wants to do more, there’s some stuff that we have to leave behind.
- Leaving behind a job so you can build your own business doesn’t mean you should denigrate the job.
It’s important to be very sensitive as you move from one level to another.
- When you leave your job, you want them to cry and give you a party because you’ve been the greatest employee they’ve ever had.
- If you’re not careful, talking down on a job will catch up with you in other parts of your life.
- Moving on with honor will pay dividends in the future.
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com