In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, we’re switching things up and discussing a few of the “Andy Hacks” I use to save time and money.
Tune in this week to hear about…
- The correct way to peel a banana.
- The story of cutting my own hair for the first time—and how and why I continue to do it for myself, the boys, and others.
- How Austin and Adam figured out how to peel pears with a power drill.
- How I created a pair of reading glasses when each eye has a different prescription.
We would love to hear some of your life hacks! Send them in an email to InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com.
Questions for Andy
Would you like to run something by Andy? Contact us and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- Email: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com