In The Loop with Andy Andrews, hosted by David Loy
On this week’s episode, I answer a listener question on how you can confidently pursue a deeply satisfying career path.
I have gone through several career phases as an adult, and I wonder if I’m still narrowing down my career path.
- There are some guiding factors for pursuing the right career.
- What would you do every day if money were no object?
- Once you figure that out, the next question is what value does that have for other people?
- It is important to like what you do, but if you’re the only one who likes that thing, you might have a hard time making a living out of it.
In today’s world, you can take what most people would consider a hobby and find value in it for other people.
- A lot of people move to a city like New York and try to break into an industry. They go up there and don’t know how to find an agent or a place to live.
- It occurred to me that I knew someone struggling in this area who had a lot of the answers for these kinds of problems.
- With the ease of creating a website these days, someone like this could sell the answers for these kinds of questions while still on the hunt for more information.
Tune in to the full episode to hear about Andy’s experience performing on cruise ships seven days a week, and how that trained him for what he does today.
Questions for Listeners
Do you have a question? Call in and your question might be featured on the show!
- Phone: 1-800-726-ANDY
- E-Mail: InTheLoop@AndyAndrews.com